improving family life
Call or Whatsapp : +1-909-999-6948
Free Consultancy Service 24X7
Infertility as a reason to create stress in relationships of married couple
What is Infertility?
Infertility as a big issue explains itself as a cause to turn a person' or couple's unable to produce their offspring. Generally, on the other hand, this issue can be defined as the couple not being able to be pregnant or not being able for reproduction after one year of unprotected sex. Couples of or particular one is usually not cured for infertile problem until they try to conceive for over a year without any result in the form baby. Those women who have to face of lacking regular menstrual cycles or you can say those come in the age group of 35 years or more than this and have not to be pregnant even during a period of 6-month of unprotected intercourse, must have an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist—an infertility specialist. These doctors may also be able to help women with recurrent pregnancy loss or more spontaneous miscarriages.
How and who is responsible for infertility?
According to a study done by a team of eminent and renowned doctors, more than the half cases of infertility are happened due to female conditions, while the rest are caused by either sperm’s issues or unidentified factors. That study says;
· Approx 20% of cases of infertility are occurred due to the issues with men.
· About 40% to 50% of cases of infertility are occurred due to the issues with women
· Approx 30% to 40% of cases of infertility are occurred due to the issues with both the men and the women.
Causes of infertility?
· Lifestyle or environmental issues cause sperm not to reach to an egg successfully, lead to infertility in men
· Age - a woman's fertility starts to drop after she is about 35 years old. A 50-year-old woman is typically less fertile than a man in his 20s on the hand male fertility is also dropped but after the age of 40)
· Low sperm count, problems with ejaculation, and age
· Smoking -smoking as a most hazardous and leading to many dangerous diseases, causes infertility in both men and women. Smoking may also weaken the effects of fertility treatment. Even there is a greater risk of miscarriage for those women who get pregnant.
· Infertility in women is due the lack of ovulation brought on by hormonal issues
· Alcohol intake - any amount of alcohol consumption can seriously harm a woman's pregnancy as well alcohol intake may lower male fertility too. Though moderate alcohol intake has not been a result as conclusion to lower fertility in most men, but this moderate alcohol intake can be caused for lower fertility in men who are already suffering from the issue of low sperm count.
· Problem with fallopian tubes (prevents eggs from reaching the uterus),
· Being vegan -if you are a strict vegetarian you must keep yourself sure about to intake of iron, folic acid, zinc and vitamin B-12, otherwise your fertility may be affected.
· Endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease are also the reasons for infertility
· Obesity or overweight – obesity or overweight and a sitting habit can cause the fertility of female. On the other hand or overweight man has also a risk of producing abnormal sperm.
· Eating disorders – those women who become are counted in the category of underweight due to the result of an eating disorder, may have fertility problems
· Mental stress – According to a study, female ovulation and sperm production may be affected by mental stress. If any one partner in couple is stressed it is possible that the probability of better result by sexual intercourse becomes less, leads to lower chance of pregnancy.
· Over-exercising - a woman who do work-out for more than seven hours each week, may have ovulation problems
· Lack of work out- sitting habit is sometimes related to lower fertility in both men and women
· Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) – infection like Chlamydia can damage the fallopian tubes, as well as can infect the man's scrotum.
· Exposure to some chemicals - some pesticides, herbicides, metals (lead) and solvents can also be the reasons of infertility in both men and women.
What are the Necessary conditions for reproduction for couple?
· A woman’s body has to release at least an egg from one of her ovaries
· A man's sperm has to come together with the egg (the process of fertilization)
· The fertilized egg should travel through a fallopian tube going toward the uterus
· The fertilized egg must attach inside of the uterus (implantation).
What Options are there for Infertile Couples?
There are many ways for infertile couple to have baby. There are alternative methods to use in order to become a woman to be pregnant if couples cannot conceive naturally. Women who are not ovulating regularly can take fertility drugs to stimulate ovulation process. Artificial insemination is the method in which sperms are injected directly into the uterus in order to get out of many male fertility issues.
In Vitro Fertilization fertilizes(IVF) is the process in which an egg outside of the mother's body is fertilized by the sperm. The patient or an infertile couple can also go for adopting or use a surrogate to eliminate the need for fertility altogether.
Treatment of infertility in India at Ivfsurrogacy.com.au:
Ivfsurrogacy.com.au in India offers top-notch infertility treatments under eminent & renowned doctors, superior procedures and advanced equipment. Providing best and satisfied results, Ivfsurrogacy.com.au has been achieving higher success rates in infertility solutions not for Indian patients but also for the patients coming from other countries. Ivfsurrogacy.com.au is possessed of skilled doctors who specialize in reproductive medicine, IVF treatment, surrogacy, and fertility solutions. Ivfsurrogacy.com.au in India has been a better platform for medical tourism thus Ivfsurrogacy.com.au turns as a centre of excellence, integrity and successful outcomes in the areas of Infertility treatments, IVF treatment, treatments for genetic diseases and surrogacy.
India is one of the most favorite and affordable destinations for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other infertility treatments anywhere in the world. Some fertility clinics here have been established for 30 years and the country has over 500 individual infertility treatment centers but the treatments performed under the Ivfsurrogacy.com.au satisfy the patient and provide the better life to the sufferers.
Types of treatment for infertility:
IVF treatment for infertility:
IVF treatment at Ivfsurrogacy.com.au make the patient satisfied and comfortable during and the after the treatment. This treatment may be different from clinic to clinic, depending on patient’s circumstances and situations. Involving the process of monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing egg or eggs from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory, The fertilized egg can be called as zygote is cultured for 2–6 days in a growth medium and is then transferred to the mother's uterus for the result of establishing a flourishing pregnancy.
1.Asemen analysis is performed on a freshly collected specimen following a recommended three-day continence period
2.Then numerical evaluation includes volume, pH, motility and morphology.
3.Except for specimens with extremely low sperm counts and other compromised parameters, it is unusual for the seminal fluid to be solely responsible for infertility.
4.Bacteria cultures are the most important component of the semen analysis.
5. Varicocele repair may improve semen quality.
6.The single, most effective therapy for improving semen quality is antibiotic therapy.
7.The prostate often harbors harmful bacteria that can cause structural damage; sonography has become part of a routine semen analysis.
8.The ultrasound image helps to determine the optimal treatment approach.
1. The structural evaluation of the female pelvis starts with a Hysterosalpingogram
2. Between day 5 to day 10 of the cycle, the patient should just make sure to ovulation
3. Dye is injected through the cervical canal and the uterine cavity and the fallopian tubes are photographed as they fill with dye.
4.There is no immediate need for a laparoscopy until there is no completely normal findings
5. If any adhesions, tubal blockage intrauterine pathology with congenital abnormalities are found, laparoscopy is recommended.
6. A modified form of this test is the sonohysterogram
7. Information obtained through this procedure is adequate to assess endometrial structure and tubal patency.