Query With Us

The graph shows that if you are under 35 years of age and undergoing your first cycle you have a 59% chance of a pregnancy after one stimulated cycle.  If you are >=39 years of age there is a 35% chance of achieving a pregnancy after one stimulated cycle.  This highlights the impact age has on the chance of success.

If you are unsuccessful after your first stimulated cycle, and you persist with treatment this improves your chance of achieving a pregnancy.  For example ; 72% of the women in <35 age group are pregnant after their 3rd stimulated cycle.

In 2010 We assisted in creating 400+ babies, approximately half from fresh transfers and half from frozen transfers.

Check Out The Latest IVF COST>>

Success Rates ​

IVF treatment as a solution is never the first step in the treatment of infertility. In fact, it's reserved for cases in which other treatments such as fertility drugs, surgery, and artificial insemination do not work. As above mentioned, the success rate of IVF treatment comes low usually. Even an immature and fertile couple has just a 15-20% chances to conceive naturally in any one. Most of the patients think that the success rate of an outstanding IVF treatment is 80% or above and if this comes anywhere below to 50%, is called poor result. Women with top chances of successful IVF have per-cycle success rates of 40% or may be higher, while the majority of women have per-cycle success rates of 20-35%. This perception may help you think about trying more than one cycle, and feel less discouraged if the first one doesn’t work and can make you more determined for another attempt.

improving family life

Call or Whatsapp : +918447730206

Free Consultancy Service 24X7

HIGHEST RATED