Surrogate Care Nepal
Surrogacy is growing as one of the fastest businesses cross the global region and Nepal is an important destination for the same. As surrogacy in Nepal has grown out extensively, a number of clinics are featuring their candidacy to offer same services. These clinics take utmost care of the surrogate so that she can get able to deliver a healthy baby. All the expenses acquired are paid by intended parents as per the rules designed. A surrogate when made pregnant requires undergoing a number of tests as a pregnant lady goes. A brief of these tests is being discussed here:
- Blood tests: blood tests are part of routine prenatal tests. The test is important to find out the blood group of the surrogate or whether the lady is rhesus positive or negative, hemoglobin level, and immunity to rubella. Blood test is also done for finding out chances of diseases such as syphilis and hepatitis B.
- Ultrasound test: prenatal ultrasound tests are done to show the images of the baby, amniotic sac, placenta and ovaries. Major abnormalities or defects related to birth defects are visible with an ultrasound of a pregnant lady. Thus, surrogates will have to undergo the test to know the well being of child in the womb of surrogate.
- CBC test: It is a series of blood tests that helps to determine the blood group of the pregnant lady, which will be determined as A, B, AB or O. Blood type and Rh factor testing determines whether the surrogate has Rh antigen in the blood. If the lady doesn’t have Rh antigen, then it means the lady is Rh negative. This test is important because it is important to have some portion of Rh in the blood. If it comes negative, the surrogate will be prescribed some special medication for the same.
- Tests for confirming there are no sexually transmitted diseases and some of the tests to measure the growth of fetus in the surrogate’s womb. The entire tests done during the pregnancy are helpful in determining the growth of the fetus and the health of surrogate as well.
- Any of the negative tests can be a hindrance in a regular pregnancy that could be a problem in a normal fetus development. Any negative results could also mean there is no growth of fetus in the womb.
- Beta HCG: negative beta HCG is an important test that is required to be positive. In case the test is negative, it means there is no pregnancy. These cases are very rare to happen; however, such cases have been reported with some of the surrogates. In such a situation, intended parents generally loose the hope of having a child, which is of course an automatic reaction. However, the surrogate having negative beta HCG is again inseminated with another embryo in one month’s time.
Psychologists are many times hired for controlling the reaction of intended parents if they get to much negative about the birth of the child. They are being told not to lose the hope as medical attempt may fail some time but not always. It is very much important for the intended parents to be prepared for both the negative and positive effect of surrogacy.
Besides the tests mentioned above a surrogate must also be given the care in the form listed below:
- Emotional support: this support is most important for the surrogate from her own family and from intended parents.
- Psychological support: this makes a surrogate come up of all the odds of pregnancy and gives her the required courage to handover the child to be born through surrogacy even if she discovers a relation with the child.
improving family life
Call or Whatsapp : +918447730206
Free Consultancy Service 24X7
Get Skype Free Consultancy