improving family life
Call or Whatsapp : +918447730206
Free Consultancy Service 24X7
Uterine fibroids surgery as a treatment for removal of fibroid from uterus:
What is uterine fibroids surgery?
Growing below to the uterine lining, inside the uterine wall or outside the uterus, uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors found in uterus. These non-cancerous fibroids are commonly found in women during their reproductive years. Most of the women don’t have to be tortured by the painful feeling of any symptoms related to uterine tumors or fibroids. But these fibroids can cause extreme menstrual bleeding (also called menorrhagia), abnormal periods, uterine bleeding, pain, discomfort, frequent urination and infertility for some of them.
Symptoms for uterine fibroids surgery:
Though, abnormal uterine bleeding is the one of the common symptom of a uterine fibroid. If the tumors are found near the uterine lining, or interfere with the blood flow to the lining, can result as heavy periods, painful periods, prolonged periods or spotting between menses. Due to the excessive bleeding due to fibroids, Women’s situations may as also develop iron deficiency anemia. Uterine fibroids that are degenerating can sometimes cause severe, localized pain. Fibroids can also cause a number of symptoms depending on their size, location within the uterus, and how close they are to adjacent pelvic organs are following:
· pelvic pain
· pressure on the bladder numerously or even obstructed urination
· pressure on the rectum with painful or difficult defecation
· Fibroids grow after menopause
· The uterus is badly affected by fibroids leads to patient to have repeat miscarriages
· Fibroid pain or pressure can affect your quality of life
· Having urinary or bowel problems
· There is a possibility that cancer is present
· Fibroids are a possible cause of your trouble getting pregnant.
Causes for uterine fibroid:
· Genetic mutation: Many fibroids include the mutation in genes; differ from those in normal uterine muscle cells. There are also some facts that fibroids run in families and identical twins are more likely to both have fibroids than non-identical twins.
· Hormones: there are two hormones estrogen and progesterone which excite the development of the uterine lining during each menstrual cycle in preparation for pregnancy, emerge to promote the growth of fibroids. Uterine fibroids contain more estrogen and progesterone receptors than normal uterine muscle cells possess. Due to decrease in hormone production, uterine fibroids have a propensity to shrink after menopause.
· Other growth factors: Substances that help the body to maintain the tissues are such as insulin-like growth factor, may affect fibroid growth or you can say these substance fasten the growth of fibroid.
Types of surgery for removal of fibroid:
The surgery which can be used to take away fibroids only from uterus is called myomectomy. The surgery which can let the patient to get rid of this fibroid properly is known as hysterectomy in this surgery, the entire uterus is removed out from the body. Serious uterine bleeding or anemia can be happened after several months of therapy. Depending upon the particular’s situations and requirements, the patient suffering from this dangerous diseases may be cured by two ways are following:
· Myomectomy: Myomectomy is the surgical removal of fibroids from the uterus. This may improve or enhance the patient’s chances of having a baby if the fibroid is inside the uterus and prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. Removing fibroids in other locations of the uterus may not improve patient’s chances of becoming pregnant properly. Myomectomy is the preferred fibroid treatment for women who want to become pregnant. After myomectomy, your chances of pregnancy may be or may not be improved properly.
· Hysterectomy: This treatment is advised for those sufferer women who don’t possess or wish not to have pregnancy in future. This treatment called Hysterectomy is the treatment that prevents re-growth of fibroids in uterus permanently. It improves quality of life for many women. But it can also have negative long-term effects.
· Uterine artery embolization (UAE): There is also another technique for treating fibroids is called as uterine artery embolization (UAE). This technique uses small drops of a compound called polyvinyl alcohol. This compound is injected through a catheter into the arteries that feed the fibroid. These beads obstruct the blood supply to the fibroid and starve it of blood and oxygen. Uterine artery occlusion (UAO), which involves clamping the involved uterine arteries as opposed to injecting the polyvinyl alcohol beads, is currently under currently investigation as a substitute to the UAE treatment.
If you hope to be pregnant later on,you may consider the alternatives to hysterectomy like myomectomy. During myomectomy, surgeons remove the fibroids but not your uterus. If you want to keep your uterus but not necessarily get pregnant in the future, there are a number of prescription drug treatments that may help to stop fibroid growth.
Uterine fibroids surgery in India ,Nepal & Thailand:
India has also been a favorite destination for the medical tourists. We, at ivfsurrogacy.com.au, provide one of the best solutions for patient’s ailment ranging from IVF treatments to uterine fibroid surgery. The doctors and the staff at ivfsurrogacy.com.au are much compliant, and experienced. Myomectomy surgery at a ivfsurrogacy.com.au in India and Thailand would cost much less than to the treatment performed in other countries therefore this makes it much affordable for the patients in India as well medical tourists.
With medical tourism centers which are fast developing into the best ones around, Thailand offer facilities for fibroid myomectomy surgery which are both advanced and well equipped. A team of experienced, and well trained surgeons, administers each surgery and the staff is helpful and well versed.
Before finalizing the treatment for your ailments at ivfsurrogacy.com.au, you must ensure about your time, effort and money because this treatments requires all these worthy things. Ivfsurrogacy.com.au is one of the best options for the medical tourism, provides all the information required as everything is taken good care of!